Wednesday, January 12, 2005

11A Online Quiz

To my 11A students,

Please go to the following site and sign-up as a student:
http://quizstar.4teachers.org

Once you are logged in, please click on the orange Search tab. Under the Class Search box, leave "Class Title" in the first box. In the second box, type in "11A." Then click "Search." Once the new page loads, you will see a list of teacher names. Put a check in the box next to the class with my name on it, and then click on "Register." You will then be registered for my class, which will allow you to take the quiz.

Should you have any questions, please e-mail me at: mtrasancos@kewforest.org or leave a comment on this blog. Remember I will go over this process again tomorrow in class, as the quiz will not expire until Friday morning. I am sure you will all do well!

¡Buena suerte!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home